November 10, 2015
Credithood Wins 2015 DEMOvation Challenge in Tel AvivEight fintech startups competed Tuesday in Tel Aviv at Bank Innovation israel, among the first international fintech conferences to be held in Israel. Credithood came out on top, beating out the competition with its solution to deliver loans to small businesses with customers lending the money. Credithood helps companies launch crowdfunding campaigns that leverage loyal customers and offer rewards based on the amount raised. Bank Innovation Israel was held with the generous support of LeumiTech, a division of Tel Aviv-based Bank Leumi. The DEMOvation sessions were sponsored by Intuit Developer. The other startups taking part in the DEMOvation Challenge were:
- Hermetic, which securely stores customers's digital credentials
- IsItYou, which authenticates users with a selfie
- Kensee analyzes and aggregates commercial real estate market data
- L7 Defense protects FIs against DDoS attacks
- Polycoin provides risk management for blockchain-based transactions
- SKD.finance provides a toolkit for building fintech apps.
- Wayerz optimizes interbank wire transfers based on price or speed.