Cinchkey.com Wins 2015 DEMOvation Challenge in Tel Aviv Cinchkey.com -- known as Credithood at the time of the DEMOvation Challenge -- came out on top, beating out the competition with its solution to deliver loans to small businesses with customers lending the money. Cinchkey.com helps companies launch crowdfunding campaigns that leverage loyal customers and offer rewards based on the amount raised. We are the first company to empower small businesses to get funding through store credit & learned from our customers that they want steady & reliable ongoing income. To emphasize our qualities we changed our name to Cinch, which reflects our values & how easy our service is to use to sell store credit to your customers! Go check out our new Website:www.cinchkey.com & new LinkedIn page:https://lnkd.in/etUndYZ The other startups taking part in the 2015 DEMOvation Challenge were:
- Hermetic, which securely stores customers's digital credentials
- IsItYou, which authenticates users with a selfie
- Kensee analyzes and aggregates commercial real estate market data
- L7 Defense protects FIs against DDoS attacks
- Polycoin provides risk management for blockchain-based transactions
- SKD.finance provides a toolkit for building fintech apps.
- Wayerz optimizes interbank wire transfers based on price or speed.