A host of new speakers joined Bank Innovation Israel 2016 in recent days. The full agenda is here. Here are a few of the new speakers:
- Oren Glickman, Head of Research, Data Intelligence Center, Citigroup. Dr. Glickman will join the panel on artificial intelligence and chatbots
- Howard Lindzon, General Partner, Social Leverage, an early stage seed investment fund. Lindzon will join the Investing in Innovation session.
- Ruth Polachek, Founder & CEO of FinCheck. FinCheck is a stealth fintech company. Polachek will join Dr. Glickman on the AI and chatbots panel.
- Tsafrir Attar, Head of Citi Accelerator. Attar will speak on the panel “Corporate Innovation Strategies.”
- Liron Rose, Managing Director of TechStars. Rose will join Lindzon on the Investing in Innovation session.
We’ve also revised the agenda to provide a deeper understanding of the current fintech market. Specifically, we’ve added a session entitled “Corporate Innovation Strategies,” which will explore the intersection between fintech and traditional banking. Citi’s Attar is among the speakers on that panel.
To register for the event, which will take place November 1-3 in Tel Aviv, please click here.